Posts from — February 2008
- Do article exchanges with other bloggers
- Conduct link exchange activity with other blogs and websites.
- Run a teleseminar.
- Be a contributor on Yahoo/MSN Answers
- Create a blog and join MyBlogLog.com
- Create a MySpace.com account and make friends with your target market.
- Create a viral report with links coming back to your website.
- Generate a software product that you distribute free but advertise your website in it.
- Build an article directory for a hot niche market
- Produce a useful web-based software for public use
- Ask thought-provoking questions
- Build viral videos and upload them to Youtube.com
- Buy links from Text-link-ads.com
- Submit classified ads to USFreeAds.com
- Publish content based on the latest news or unique items to tap on long tail traffic
- Optimize your webpages for meta tags, title tags and H1 tags
- Run online contests with kick-ass prizes
- Run article exchange campaigns with HTML links in them
- Generate your own social networking site
- Run a blog carnival
- Produce an unbelievable product and sell it on Clickbank.com
- Auction off cheap digital items on eBay
- Write articles for major sites like About.com
- Create a regular PDF newsletter
February 28, 2008 2 Comments
Search engines all have what we call spiders, which basically crawl around the online space reading and picking up content from web pages. Those pages would then be indexed appropriately depending on relevance, website’s structure and credibility. To allow these spiders to easily navigate your site’s content so eventually you would rank well for relevant keywords in SERPs; your pages need to be easily read by search engine. [Read more →]
February 20, 2008 No Comments